Jayanagar 3rd block, Bangalore - 560011.
Taskmo (FeedMypockets formerly) is Task fulfillment platform. We are B2B managed marketplace that offers a digital-first approach in fulfillment and supply chain solutions for the businesses.Being a Task fulfillment platform we are connecting businesses with vetted gig workers.
Founded in 2017 with a Facebook page campaign, today Taskmo has more than 1 million gig workers and 500+ companies on the platform. We are addressing the world's largest gig economy market with a digital and tech-driven approach.
- KSDC (Karnataka Skill Development Corp) award, Government of Karnataka.
- Startup of the year 2019 - Deccan Herald in association with Radio Mirchi
- 10 best startups to work for - Silicon India
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and entitling with Taskmo Crew
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Working very closely with Founders, mentors and stake-holders
- Well stocked pantry
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Frequent employee events and social hangouts
Roles & Resposibilities
- Effectively run and lead multiple teams of software engineers working on mobile and web platforms.
- Track record of building successful teams and delivering and operating sophisticated software products.
- Demonstrated success at developing and leading people and growing their careers
- Drive technical excellence by validating technology choices, architectural design and code quality, diving deeper when necessary
- Enable the team to succeed by identifying gaps, improving the engineering process and providing growth opportunities
- Be the voice of the team in interacting with various stakeholders across disciplines both inside and outside of the organization
- Act as a conduit from executive leadership down to the team, distilling strategic direction into tactical action
- Collaborate with other technical leaders at Taskmo to drive best practices and engineering culture
- Coordinate closely with other disciplines (especially Production and Product) to ensure alignment against larger organizational goals
- Collaborate with design, product, analytics, user experience, live operations, central and leadership teams to specify and build incredible task and job features and development tools
- Be an expert recruiter of top engineering talent
- 5+ years of experience directly managing teams of software engineers
- Experienced in rapid growth B2B startups are more preferable.
- 10+ years of prior hands-on software development experience
- Solid understanding of best practices for engineering process, code quality, build/release pipelines, security and live operations
- Knowledge of the mobile landscape and emerging technologies
- Familiarity with multiple programming languages and platforms (Java, angular, nodeJS, React or Go)
- Familiarity with agile development methods and tools
- Full-stack experience on iOS, Android and AWS/Cloud technologies
- Experience with Unity would be a plus
10 years experience
Full time, at our HQ in Bangalore, KA