Jayanagar 3rd block, Bangalore - 560011.
Taskmo (FeedMypockets formerly) is Task fulfillment platform. We are B2B managed marketplace that offers a digital-first approach in fulfillment and supply chain solutions for the businesses.Being a Task fulfillment platform we are connecting businesses with vetted gig workers.
Founded in 2017 with a Facebook page campaign, today Taskmo has more than 1 million gig workers and 500+ companies on the platform. We are addressing the world's largest gig economy market with a digital and tech-driven approach.
- KSDC (Karnataka Skill Development Corp) award, Government of Karnataka.
- Startup of the year 2019 - Deccan Herald in association with Radio Mirchi
- 10 best startups to work for - Silicon India
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and entitling with Taskmo Crew
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Working very closely with Founders, mentors and stake-holders
- Well stocked pantry
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Frequent employee events and social hangouts
Roles & Resposibilities
- Design and Develop Android app, drive entire implementation from design to release. Work extensively with Kotlin, Java, Android SDK ,Gradle and Reactive framework (RxJava, RxAndroid), Android System APIs, Android app lifecycle.
- Drive continuous integration and unit testing with disciplined approach to development, testing, documentation and code structure in a team environment.
- Brainstorm with team to improve the app and add new features
- Work on open-source and commercial libraries commonly used in the Android ecosystem, including android architecture components, jetpack libraries, okhttp, retrofit.
- Strong Coding Skills in Kotlin is must (including coroutines) and Java on Android.
- Android UI Patterns (Fragments, custom view components).
- Writing multi-threaded and networked apps and Knowledge of design patterns such as MVVM.
- Version control – Git preferred.
- End to end and experience with the automation and build scripting. Building & optimizing Web Services for limited resource hardware and build a smooth experience.
- Code design skills (Low level design) & native Android app development.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Mobile design patterns, building mobile frameworks/SDKs, building custom UX widgets and optimizing apps for performance.
- Cross platform development in iOS.
- Knowledge of MQTT and other communication protocols
4-6 years experience
Full time, at our HQ in Bangalore, KA