Jayanagar 3rd block, Bangalore - 560011.
Taskmo (FeedMypockets formerly) is Task fulfillment platform. We are B2B managed marketplace that offers a digital-first approach in fulfillment and supply chain solutions for the businesses.Being a Task fulfillment platform we are connecting businesses with vetted gig workers.
Founded in 2017 with a Facebook page campaign, today Taskmo has more than 1 million gig workers and 500+ companies on the platform. We are addressing the world's largest gig economy market with a digital and tech-driven approach.
- KSDC (Karnataka Skill Development Corp) award, Government of Karnataka.
- Startup of the year 2019 - Deccan Herald in association with Radio Mirchi
- 10 best startups to work for - Silicon India
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and entitling with Taskmo Crew
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Working very closely with Founders, mentors and stake-holders
- Well stocked pantry
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Frequent employee events and social hangouts
Roles & Resposibilities
- Supporting the PR manager in implementing the company’s PR strategy.
- Creating engaging content for media releases, social media platforms, and newsletters.
- Updating and maintaining the company’s social media pages.
- Building relationships with clients and potential clients, suppliers, and the media.
- Providing assistance to the PR manager with the scheduling and organizing of events.
- Giving input on marketing initiatives and suggesting creative ways to improve the company’s public image.
- Conducting research on marketing initiatives of the company’s competitors.
- Monitoring of media coverage on events and media releases that were issued and creating press clippings.
- Updating media lists.
- Performing administrative duties.
- Enrollment in a BA or BSc degree in public relations, communication, or journalism.
- Min 6 months of experience in the same field.
- Excellent understanding of various social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Efficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Basic budget management skills to track spending on sponsorships, events, and marketing material.
- Comfortable with public speaking and engaging with customers.
- Good research and analytical skills.
- The ability to prioritize your workload and keep to strict content deadlines.
- Willingness to attend corporate events after hours and on weekends.
- Knowledge of copywriting and editing.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
1-2 years experience
Full time, at our HQ in Bangalore, KA